Saturday~ May 6~ 1pm ~Star Wars-Rogue One~ Rated PG13
In a time of conflict, a group of unlikely heroes band together on a mission to steal the plans to the Death Star, the Empire’s ultimate weapon of destruction.
When his family goes on vacation, a young dog finds himself at a dog prison where he must escape with the help of his new friends.
The story of Ryan, a 12 year old girl forced to move with Matt, her father, to the dying fishing town where he was born, and to live with Art, her crusty mean old grandfather. As she tries to fit in and make new friends she discovers a secret cove, home to a playful pod of dolphins and Coral, a mysterious girl. As they become fast friends, Ryan learns that Coral is a mermaid and uncovers a secret that will help the girls both save the town in a touching, mythic story of friendship and redemption.
When a kingdom gets cursed by One-Eye (Ian Hecox), it’s up to Freddy (Anthony Padilla), Frog Princess (Ambyr Childers) and Ababwa (Jon Lovitz) to make things right again. The mighty frogs set off on an adventure to stop the curse, and things begin to get harder along the journey. Join them on their mission to save the kingdom!
General Information About Movies at Your Library
- Most movies are shown as soon as they are released on DVD. We may also have showings of classics, special categories, or past favorites.
- Most 1pm movies are geared for families and children, however; we show movies with assorted ratings at 1pm. Ratings will be posted when available and Parents or Guardians are Solely Responsible for deciding what their child may view. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian (18 or older). ID will be required for any movie rated R.
- One free popcorn and drink will be available 30 minutes before each movie, for everyone who makes a one-time purchase of a movie cup. Nothing will be offered after the movie begins. No outside food or drinks will be allowed.
- Seats are strictly limited to 40 on a first come first served basis and movies begin promptly.
- Anyone disturbing others in any way will be asked to leave (this includes cell phone use)
- No illegal drugs, alcohol or tobacco products (including electronic cigarettes) may be used in the library.
- Re-admittance is not allowed.