Saturday~ March 4th~ 1pm ~ Dr. Strange ~ Rated PG13
In Marvel Studios’ Doctor Strange, a world-famous neurosurgeon seeking a cure finds powerful magic in a mysterious place known as Kamar-Taj – the front line of a battle against unseen dark forces bent on destroying our reality.
An epic adventure about a spirited teen who sets sail on a daring mission to save her people. Along the way, Moana meets the once mighty demigod Maui, and together they cross the ocean on a fun-filled, action-packed voyage.
Saturday ~ March 18 ~ 1pm ~ Lion King ~ Rated G
The adventure-filled story of Simba the Lion who is finding it difficult to accept the responsibilities of adulthood and his future role as king of the jungle. Along the journey he meets many marvellous characters who help him find himself in the great circle of life.
Saturday ~ March 25th ~ 1pm ~ Sing ~ Rated PG
An animated comedy about finding the music that lives inside all of us. Sing stars Academy Award winner Matthew McConaughey as Buster Moon, an eternally optimistic koala who puts on the world’s greatest singing competition to save his crumbling theater; Academy Award winner Reese Witherspoon as Rosita, an overworked and underappreciated mother of 25 piglets desperate to unleash her inner diva; Scarlett Johansson as Ash, a punk rock porcupine with a beautiful voice behind her prickly exterior; and Taron Egerton as Johnny, a young gangster gorilla looking to break free of his family’s felonies. Sing is the musical comedy event of the year!
General Information About Movies at Your Library
- Most movies are shown as soon as they are released on DVD. We may also have showings of classics, special categories, or past favorites.
- Most 1pm movies are geared for families and children, however; we show movies with assorted ratings at 1pm. Ratings will be posted when available and Parents or Guardians are Solely Responsible for deciding what their child may view. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian (18 or older). ID will be required for any movie rated R.
- One free popcorn and drink will be available 30 minutes before each movie, for everyone who makes a one-time purchase of a movie cup. Nothing will be offered after the movie begins. No outside food or drinks will be allowed.
- Seats are strictly limited to 40 on a first come first served basis and movies begin promptly.
- Anyone disturbing others in any way will be asked to leave (this includes cell phone use)
- No illegal drugs, alcohol or tobacco products (including electronic cigarettes) may be used in the library.
- Re-admittance is not allowed.