Programs for Kids and Tweens
Busy Baby Lap-Sit Time
Every Thursday @ 10:30 AM
Birth – 23 months
Moms, Dads or other Caregivers are invited to bring their babies to a sharing time of fun and learning. Short interactive parent/baby activities that help infants learn and develop will be enjoyed. Sign up today and come join in as we have fun with finger play, songs, rhymes, movement, and listening to stories.
Storytime for Preschool Children and Their Caregivers
Every Thursday @ 9:30 AM
Ages 2 – Pre-K
Hear a story, have fun with other children, or create something special. Join in the activities each Thursday morning at 9:30 AM.
Returning September 2021
Ages 18 months – 4 years
Library Littles is a fun opportunity to:
Library Littles Meet the 1st Saturday of each month at 10:30am. It is designed for Children ages 18 months through 4 years.
- Enjoy Fun and Learning
- Share Activities with Your Toddler
- Hear a Story and Join in with Rhymes
- Check out Books to Read with Your Child.
- Make Simple Crafts, Dance and Sing
- Develop Important Motor Skills
- Learn about Sharing with Others
- Socialize with Other Parents